Individual group leaders for each session will need to be contacted in order to reserve a place for that session or else contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also taking bookings for children’s parties but not adult functions
Please ring 0121 464 9072 for further information
- Memory Cafe (for people living with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other memory problems) 11am-1pm – please phone ahead 07886546639 to check dates as these sometimes change. Contact email@example.com
- Stitch Club– Open to All – £2 per session,11.00am – 1pm (2nd and 4th Monday of the month). Contact centre.
- So Funk Dance Fitness, 6.30pm – 7.15pm. Contact 07951 018107 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digikick, 10am – 12 noon and 1pm – 3pm. To book a space contact: email@example.com
- Walking Netball: 10.30 – 11.30am, £2 per session
- Barn Dance Fitness, 12.15pm -1.15pm. Contact Dan Longley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Self Defence: 6pm-7pm, contact Jervice on 07905368451
- Karate (adults), 7pm – 9.30pm. Contact: Jervice on 07905368451, website: birmingham-goju-ryu.co.uk
- Baby Glowbugs (Term Time) 9.45am – 2pm. Contact email@example.com to book taster session or tel. 07912425974.
- Fitness Sessions for Elders: 11am – 12pm, contact 07449181189
- Occupational Therapy Clinic, 10am – 2pm. Contact: 0121 675 6906
- Toni’s Tots Drama, 10am – 11.30am, contact Toni 07976 242835 website http://www.tonitotsdrama.co.uk.
- SO NNS Warm Welcome for over 50yrs: 10.30am – 12.30pm, pop in for a chat and cuppa
- STELLA – Women’s support Group (support for women by women), 11.30am – 2.30pm: contact 07809 738689.
- Seated Tai Chi for 50 plus, 12.15pm-1.15pm contact Lynette Wood, tel 07799929478, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zumba Gold, (suitable for all levels): 1.30 – 2.30 pm. Contact email@example.com
- EasiYoga, 6.30pm – 8pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 07922293850. Aimed at beginners and intermediate students, booking is essential
- Stirchley History Group, 6-8pm, 2nd Thursday of the month Contact: Centre or email@example.com
- GBNFC Children’s Centre, 9.30am – 12pm, 0-5 years Stay & Play: contact 0121 464 4189 to book.
- Councillor Mary Locke – Advice Surgery – 1st Friday in the month 10.30am-12 noon.
- Stirchley Circle, 10am – 12pm, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table Tennis Community Club – all levels welcome 2pm – 4pm, £2 per session, contact centre just turn up and play.
- Karate (children), 6.00pm- 8pm. Contact: Jervice on 07905368451.
- Stirchley Open Cinema: 6.30pm – 9.30pm, usually the last Friday in the month.
Saturdays and Sundays – Bookings taken for weddings, parties, events and conferences: Subject to Covid secure restrictions. Please call on 0121 464-9072 or enquire at Reception
We are proud that our community hub has such an exciting and varied events and regular activities programme. We compiled an A-Z for 2016.
Can’t find something you would like to do – come and tell us and we can work with you to try and set something up !