Due to ongoing Covid-19 regulations, Stirchley Baths remains closed for general use.
However certain group activities are running, contact to be made with the individual Group Leader of each session.
Please ring 0121 464 9072 for further information
- Stirchley Stitching– Open to All – this is a follow on from the very successful Big Stirchley Baths Stitch Project . 11.00am – 1pm (Second Monday of the month.
- Table Tennis Community Club 2-4pm £2 per session
- Pilates, 4.30 – 5.30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or www.stirchleypilates.com Tel 07513822176
- Sofunk Dance Fitness, 6.30pm – 7.30pm. Contact 07951 018107 email@example.com
- Ashtanga Core & Restore, 7.30pm – 8.45pm. Further information & online booking at https://www.anotherspace.yoga
- Memory Cafe (for people living with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other memory problems) 11am-1pm. This is usually held on the 4th Monday of the Month, but please phone ahead 07886546639 to check dates as these sometimes change. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slimming World, 9.30 am. Contact Suzanne 07815 035779, slimmingworld.co.uk.
- Barn Dance Fitness, 12-1pm. Contact Dan Longley, email@example.com
- Baby Glowbugs (Term Time) 10am -1pm Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book taster session or tel. 07912425974
- Splash animation club, 4pm – 5.30pm. Contact Laura or Keith 0121 572 3030 or e-mail mailto:email@example.com
- EasiYoga Hatha, 6pm -7pm & 7pm – 8pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 07922293850. Aimed at beginners and intermediate students, booking is essential
- Womens Karate/ Self Defence (14 years & above), 6.30 – 7.30pm. Contact email@example.com or Tel 07905368454
- Karate (adults), 7-8.30pm. Contact Jervice 07905368451, website birmingham-goju-ryu.co.uk
- Pilates with Susie – Neuro 6.10pm and Beginners 7.05pm Contact firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07989921358
- Stirchley Community Market, First Tuesday of the month March – December, 4-8pm. Website stirchleycommunitymarket.co.uk
- Stirchley Parents & Toddlers (Term Time), 10-12pm. Only £2.50 per session . Just come along or Contact: email@example.com
- Book Club: 10-11.30am – 1st Wednesday of the month
Just turn up and enjoy a book with a cuppa
- Pilates: 6.30pm – 7.30pm & 7.30pm – 8.30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little Rainbow Tutors – English and Maths Tuition SATs, 11+,GCSE Exams 4.30-7pm Contact 07342848120, website http://www.lrtutors.co.uk
- Trim and Tone, 7pm – 8pm. Contact Caroline on 07908802794 or e-mail email@example.com
- Ladies Community Choir, 7.45pm – 9.15pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toni’s Tots Drama, 10am – 11.30am, contact Toni 07976 242 835 website http://www.tonitotsdrama.co.uk
- Tai Chi (organised by AgeUK) 12.15-1.15pm Nigel 07966069956
- Stella – Women’s support Group (support for women by women), 12-3pm.
- Zumba Gold (suitable for all levels): 1.30 – 2.30 pm. Contact email@example.com
- Tai Chi Club: 6.30 -9.30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- thisMOM! and Bump Workout: 6.35 – 7.35pm, contact Charlotte on 07980 253355 or email@example.com
- Stirchley History Group, 6-8pm, 2nd Thursday of the month Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stirchley Parent & Toddlers (Term Time), 10-12pm – only £2.50 per session – Just come along
- Art for Wellbeing, 10.30am – 12.30pm. To book a place contact Rachel 07886546639 or email@example.com
- Community Lunch: 12 noon – 1pm for persons aged 50 plus, pay as you feel! Contact Danni 0121 464 9072
- Table Tennis Community Club,- all levels welcome 2 – 4pm, £2 per session
- Karate (children), 6.30- 8pm. Contact Jervice 07905368451
Councillor Mary Locke – Advice Surgery – 1st Saturday in the month 10.30am-12 noon
Saturdays and Sundays – Bookings taken for weddings,parties, events and conferences . Please call on 0121 464-9072 or enquire at Reception
Casual Table Tennis available on request – daytime and evening Monday – Friday . Please call on 0121 464-9072 or enquire at Reception
Co-Working Space also available Monday – Friday – please call on 0121 464-9072 or enquire at Reception
We are proud that our community hub has such an exciting and varied events and regular activities programme. We compiled an A-Z for 2016.
Can’t find something you would like to do – come and tell us and we can work with you to try and set something up !