Individual group leaders for each session will need to be contacted in order to reserve a place for that session or else contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also taking bookings for children’s parties but not adult functions
Please ring 0121 464 9072 for further information
- Memory Cafe (for people living with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other memory problems) 11am-1pm – please phone ahead 07886546639 to check dates as these sometimes change. Contact email@example.com
- Stirchley Stitching– Open to All – £2 per session,11.00am – 1pm (2nd Monday of the month). Contact centre.
- Sofunk Dance Fitness, 6.30pm – 7.15pm. Contact 07951 018107 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digikick, 10am – 12 noon and 1pm – 3pm. To book a space contact: email@example.com or Tel: 07920490263
- Barn Dance Fitness, 12.15pm -1.15pm. Contact Dan Longley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Splash animation club, 4pm – 5.30pm. Contact Laura or Keith 0121 572 3030 or e-mail email@example.com
- Karate (adults), 7pm – 9.30pm. Contact: Jervice on 07905368451, website: birmingham-goju-ryu.co.uk
- Stirchley Book Club, 8pm – 9pm (2nd Tuesday of the month) Contact: Joshua Jackson on 07956328210.
- GBNFC Baby Massage, 9.30am – 11.30am. Contact: 0121 464 4189 to book.
- Baby Glowbugs (Term Time) 10am – 2pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book taster session or tel. 07912425974.
- Occupational Therapy Clinic, 10am – 3pm. Contact: 0121 675 6906
- Toni’s Tots Drama, 10am – 11am, contact Toni 07976 242835 website http://www.tonitotsdrama.co.uk.
- STELLA – Women’s support Group (support for women by women), 11.30am – 2.30pm: contact 07809 738689.
- Tai Chi (sitting), 12.15pm-1.15pm Nigel 07966069556
- Zumba Gold, (suitable for all levels): 1.30 – 2.30 pm. Contact email@example.com
- EasiYoga, 6pm – 8pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 07922293850. Aimed at beginners and intermediate students, booking is essential
- Stirchley History Group, 6-8pm, 2nd Thursday of the month Contact: Centre or email@example.com
- GBNFC Children’s Centre, 9am – 12pm, 0-5 years Stay & Play: contact 0121 464 4189 to book.
- Councillor Mary Locke – Advice Surgery – 1st Friday in the month 10.30am-12 noon.
- Stirchley Circle, 10am – 11.30am, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table Tennis Community Club – all levels welcome 2pm – 4pm, £2 per session, contact centre on 0121 464 9072
- Karate (children), 6.00pm- 8pm. Contact: Jervice on 07905368451
Saturdays and Sundays – Bookings taken for weddings, parties, events and conferences: Subject to Covid secure restrictions. Please call on 0121 464-9072 or enquire at Reception
We are proud that our community hub has such an exciting and varied events and regular activities programme. We compiled an A-Z for 2016.
Can’t find something you would like to do – come and tell us and we can work with you to try and set something up !