Due to ongoing Covid-19 secure arrangements, Stirchley Baths remains closed for casual drop ins for now.
However, great news most group activities will restart for September 2021.
Individual group leaders for each session will need to be contacted in order to reserve a place for that session or else contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also taking bookings for children’s parties but not adult functions
Please ring 0121 464 9072 for further information
- Memory Cafe (for people living with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other memory problems) 10.30am-1pm. Activities held every Monday – please phone ahead 07886546639 to check dates as these sometimes change. Contact email@example.com
- Stirchley Stitching– Open to All – this is a follow on from the very successful Big Stirchley Baths Stitch Project . 11.00am – 1pm (Second Monday of the month.
- Table Tennis Community Club – 2-4pm £2 per session
- Sofunk Dance Fitness, 6.30pm – 7.30pm. Contact 07951 018107 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GBNFC Children’s Centre, 9am – 12pm, First Words 12-15 months: contact 0121 464 4189 to book.
- Barn Dance Fitness, 12.15pm -1.15pm. Contact Dan Longley, email@example.com
- Splash animation club, 4pm – 5.30pm. Contact Laura or Keith 0121 572 3030 or e-mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karate (adults), 7-8.30pm. Contact Jervice 07905368451, website birmingham-goju-ryu.co.uk
- Stirchley Community Market, First Tuesday of the month March – December, 4-8pm. Website stirchleycommunitymarket.co.uk
- GBNFC Children’s Centre, 9am-12pm. Speech and Language. Referrals only
- Baby Glowbugs (Term Time) 9.45am – 2pm. Contact email@example.com to book taster session or tel. 07912425974
- Book Club: 10-11.30am – 1st Wednesday of the month
Just turn up and enjoy a book with a cuppa.
- Barn Dance Fitness, 6.15pm – 7.15pm, Contact Dan Longley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toni’s Tots Drama, 10am – 11am, contact Toni 07976 242835 website http://www.tonitotsdrama.co.uk
- Tai Chi (sitting), 12.15-1.15pm Nigel 07966069956
- STELLA, – Women’s support Group (support for women by women), 11.30am – 2.30pm: contact 07809 738689.
- Zumba Gold, (suitable for all levels): 1.30 – 2.30 pm. Contact email@example.com
- EasiYoga Hatha, 6.30pm – 8pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 07922293850. Aimed at beginners and intermediate students, booking is essential
- Stirchley History Group, 6-8pm, 2nd Thursday of the month Contact email@example.com
- GBNFC Children’s Centre, 9am – 12pm, 0-5 years Stay & Play: contact 0121 464 4189 to book.
- Table Tennis Community Club,- all levels welcome 2pm – 4pm, £2 per session, contact 0121 464 9072
- Karate (children), 6.00pm- 8pm. Contact Jervice 07905368451
Councillor Mary Locke – Advice Surgery – 1st Saturday in the month 10.30am-12 noon
Saturdays and Sundays – Bookings taken for weddings, parties, events and conferences: Subject to Covid secure restrictions. Please call on 0121 464-9072 or enquire at Reception
We are proud that our community hub has such an exciting and varied events and regular activities programme. We compiled an A-Z for 2016.
Can’t find something you would like to do – come and tell us and we can work with you to try and set something up !